Lace Long Sleeve Flowy Blouse

Image
I'm finally back to writing on this blog after being busy for two months, I still sew some small items and mend a few clothes but haven't sewn new clothes.  Until two days before Valentine's arrived, I felt like I had to sew a new blouse to wear to dinner. The blouse had to be in the shade of pink, so I checked my stash and found 2 yards of lace fabric in fuchsia that I don't remember when I bought it. After I had the fabric, I started making the pattern (based on my previous self-drafted blouse pattern) I modified the pattern into a flowy blouse. The pattern was simple, a round neckline, gathered front and back yokes and gathered sleeves with elastic bands. Here is the pattern that I drafted, And after the pattern was done, I cut the fabric as usual. The sewing process was fun and turned out to be easier than I imagined. I sewed the neckline front and back yokes and then attached them to the gathered bodices as shown below. After that, I sewed the shoulder lines togeth

Christmas Crafts 2015


Hello..
This season, I am going to decorate my house with fun and easy Christmas crafts. I will be making Angels, little Santa Claus, Christmas socks and holly leaves. The process will be posted here as soon as I finish :)

Do you want to join?
I am going to make the Angels tomorrow.

Happy Sewing!

Comments

  1. Hana, this sounds so fun.. Can't wait to see yours. I worked on Christmas garland for my entry way. So fun..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, can not wait to see more Christmas crafts made by you :) I am working on the angels right now.

      Delete
  2. Not tomorrow because it's Thanksgiving and all day long will be dedicated to cook, eat and be thankful! I can't wait to see your decorations, you are very precise and details are always present in your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. Unfortunately, I can't join in as I have quite a bit of work to do, plus a trip to visit family during December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah Liz. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

      Delete
  4. Such a nice idea, Hana! I am curious what you will be making. However, I have got quite a lot of christmas decoration and this year don't want to accumulate more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that will be lovely! Unfortunately, this year I didn't want to accumulate more christmas decoration. Maybe I need some holly leaves, though?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasa. I did the holly leaves already, will be posting here soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment